The Image of Cesare Borgia
Cesare Borgia is in the book entitled Triptych of Poisoners, and is also in the book entitled Cesare Borgia His Life and Times by Sarah Bradford. Between 1502 and 1503, he employed Leonardo da Vinci as a military architect and engineer in which him and Leonardo da Vinci became intimate instantaneously, they were lovers. To express his love towards Cesare, Leonardo painted many pictures of him. Cesare’s Father Rodrigo Borgia, who later became Pope Alexander VI, under the authority of the Catholic Church Elite, had his son picture put up as Jesus Christ in the Western World. Cesare had sex with his own sister Lucrezia, and he killed his brother Giovanni in 1497, and this is the man whom the Catholic Church gave their consent to allowing his picture to be put up and portrayed as Jesus Christ to deceive the whole world to think Christ was European.
See what most people don’t know is, there was a competition during the time called the Renaissance period, between Leonardo da Vinci and the well known Michelangelo. The competition was to see who could impress the king by a making a new image of the King’s son that would deceive the world, in which Leonardo da Vinci won the competition. The original King James Bible of 1611 had the Apocrypha in it, but in 1928 under the Vatican, they made an agreement to take 14 books out of the King James holy bible. Why you might ask, well because thousands of years before they put this image up to be Christ, they found out that it was written off in the Wisdom of Solomon located in the Apocrypha, that they would do this and the reason for it.
So knowing this was written off in the Wisdom of Solomon, the Roman Catholic Church took it out of the bible so the people wouldn’t figure out their deception. It is a noted fact that when they did this, they knew exactly what Christ people really looked like, they knew Christ and his people were not Europeans, but instead were actually Hebrews, who were dark brown people. So let’s find out in the bible first what Satan was going to do, and then will find out what exactly was written in the Wisdom of Solomon that the Apocrypha had to be taken out and credited as unscriptural and not divinely inspired, by the Catholic Church. So what is written off in the bible that Satan would do? Revelation 12:9 – And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
So it is written that Satan would deceive the whole world, in which he is doing this through the Catholic Church and through the so called children of God called the Jews, who are really the children of Satan according to Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. So now we know Satan plan is to deceive the whole world and we know that through the Catholic Church and the so called Jews are whom he is using to execute his plan. So now let’s examine what was written in the Apocrypha that was so critical to our knowledge, that it had to be taken out and defamed as being unbiblical and not divinely inspired.
This image that we see is said to be Christ and is portrayed all over the world as Christ, but says the word of God about it? Wisdom of Solomon 14:8 – But that which is made with hands is cursed, as well it, as he that made it: he, because he made it; and it, because, being corruptible, it was called god. Scripture says that which is made with hands is cursed, but why would it be so?
Isaiah 2:8 – Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made: Because the image that they put up, they called it Christ, which therefore it not being Christ made it a curse and a sin unto them because they themselves made it with their own hands and fingers. So therefore by calling it Christ, they give glory unto another and not the true and living God, therefore they worship it and give honor to it as being God which makes it idolatry. So being corruptible, this image was called God, so when the true people would begin to desire to learn about Christ, they would be told they worship this guy, then they would ask who is he, and they would be told he’s Christ. What else is written?
The Apocrypha Book Wisdom of Solomon
Wisdom of Solomon 14:14 – For by the vain glory of men they entered into the world, and therefore shall they come shortly to an end. Scripture says by the vain glory of men these images entered into the world, and surely they shall soon come to amend in this world. So where does Cesare Borgia and his father Rodrigo Borgia come in the picture? Wisdom of Solomon 14:15 – For a father afflicted with untimely mourning, when he hath made an image of his child soon taken away, now honored him as a god, which was then a dead man, and delivered to those that were under him ceremonies and sacrifices. Reference to his son Cesare, image put up to be Christ, which is how they honored him as a God though he was unknown at the time in Rome, thus making him dead.
They used this false image of Cesare as Christ, and they brought forth a false teaching and ceremonies and sacrifices and holidays all along with this image, to deceive the people to believe these things were of this guy whom they were portraying as Christ. So what else came along with this the false Christ? Wisdom of Solomon 14:16 – Thus in process of time an ungodly custom grown strong was kept as a law, and graven images were worshipped by the commandments of kings. From this false image, an ungodly custom grown strong was kept as a law, and that custom was Christmas, in which they told you it was the birthday of Christ. And they made Jesus pictures and Mary pictures and crosses and all forms of idolatry to resemble biblical things to appear European to support their demonic intentions. What else is written?
What else is written? Wisdom of Solomon 14:18 – Also the singular diligence of the artificer did help to set forward the ignorant to more superstition. Wisdom of Solomon 14:19 – For he, peradventure willing to please one in authority, forced all his skill to make the resemblance of the best fashion. Now remember the competition during the time called the Renaissance period, between Leonardo da Vinci and the well known Michelangelo, was to see who could impress the king by a making a new image of the King’s son that would deceive the world, in which Leonardo da Vinci won. So by him winning and creating with his hands this false image of Christ, he set forward those who had no knowledge of this, meaning he caused them to have an irrational belief arising from ignorance of not knowing who this guy is that they are really worshipping. So Leonardo being willing to please Rodrigo Borgia, the Pope in authority at the time also the father of Cesare Borgia, he compelled all this talent to make the image resemble his son Cesare Borgia in the best way possible. What else is written?
Wisdom of Solomon 14:17 – Whom men could not honor in presence, because they dwelt far off, they took the counterfeit of his visage from far, and made an express image of a king whom they honored, to the end that by this their forwardness they might flatter him that was absent, as if he were present. Not everybody could honor this guy in the image as Christ in person, because some of the people lived far away. So they took this false image of Christ back to their native lands with them, and they made unto themselves images of other gods whom they could honor closely, so that they may worship their respective god in the images as if they were present. What did the people do? 2 Kings 17:29 – Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt. Proved that!
Wisdom of Solomon 14:20 – And so the multitude, allured by the grace of the work, took him now for a god, which a little before was but honored. Wisdom of Solomon 14:21 – And this was an occasion to deceive the world: for men, serving either calamity or tyranny, did ascribe unto stones and stocks the incommunicable name. So after impressing him, the multitude of people were drawn by the elegance and beauty of this image, and accepted it and took it to be their God, which beforehand wasn’t revered by all as a God. And the reason they did this, was to deceive the world, and men begin to attribute this image and give credit to it, by not revealing to others who this guy is that’s suppose to be God, thus fulfilling Revelation 12:9 – And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
The New Book:
(www.amazon.com & http://www.barnesandnoble.com & more.)
A person who dates more than one person at a time, usually just for sex or other perks. One who will typically do anything to have sex and carries a heavy negative connotation. Usually used to describe males, but could be used to describe females who act in this manner.
A Playa is a man who always seems to have a new girlfriend, and who has no hesitation about starting up a new relationship before he’s ended the last one. Usually, these relationships are sexual and don’t last long.
Generalizing is a very slippery slope and this blogger could easily scare a woman away from a genuine gentleman who truly does care about her. But, because he exhibits some of the natural qualities they say are a sign of a womanizer.
To deconstruct this “Playa Title”
- A playa will find a way to relate to your story. He will make you think that you have many things in common.
- A playa moves very fast. He will use words such as “potential wife“. A playa wants to reach his goal as soon as he can, so he doesn’t waste his time.
This can be a red flag, which is just too clingy and insecure in general. He may be the exact opposite of a womanizer and rarely find someone who is interested in him. Still not a great quality either.
The position of the husband in the home and his related responsibilities are quite clearly defined in principle in Ephesians 5:22, 28-31. “Wives submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife, even as Christ is head of the church; and he is the savior of the body. Therefore as the church is subject to Christ, so let wives be to their own husbands in everything. Husbands love your wife as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it . . . So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loves his wife loves himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh but nourished and cherished it, even as the Lord the church . . . For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh”.
It is impossible to completely deal with the responsibilities of the husband in such a short article. I am going to ask you to make some notations of scriptures and then read them at a later time. Let us start with some scriptures that deal with the husband as head of the house. Genesis 3:16, says in part “her desire shall be to man”. Then Eph. 5:23, “husband is head of the wife”; then I Tim. 2:11-12, “She shall have no dominion over a man”. Now don’t stop at these verses and think that the only responsibility of the husband is to be HEAD of the house. By the way, head does not mean master as in a master-slave relationship, nor does it mean a relationship like a general to a private in the army or standing on the roof adding weight to the home. It is more like a partnership where one is the leader, guide, and director, the foundation. Now consider this.
Can you think of any decision that a husband should make WITHOUT consulting or considering his wife and her wishes? I cannot! Now let us consider some other responsibilities. The husband is to love his wife above all other human beings. Consider Eph. 5:25 and 28; and Col. 3:19. These passages teach that the husband is to be considerate and tender. The verses in Ephesians 5 teach that the husband is to cherish his wife. This means that she is to be treated with tenderness and affection. This would mean that since love must be fed, there is to be a warm demonstrative love relationship.
The husband has the responsibility of not only demonstrating his love and concern, but telling her. He should not sit in such self-absorption that he does not talk with her and communicate with her socially, mentally, verbally and physically. The husband will demonstrate his love for his wife in other ways, rather than just at the time of sexual relationship. If this is the only time that affection and consideration is shown, then a wife will get the idea that all a husband is interested in is her body and that she is merely a sex object.
I Peter 3:7, teaches that the husband is to honor his wife. She gave up her name to take yours. Honor means that you should show her respect and this involves courtesy, consideration and emotional support. Be sure that as her husband that you do not hold her up to ridicule in public by the cutting remarks that you make. She wears YOUR name and is too viewed as part of your body. She is not perfect and you are aware of this. Do not expect perfection, but as Ephesians 4:32 teaches, “Forbear one another”. This means to be gentle toward her. Control of temper, abstaining from physical violence and restraining a sharp tongue that makes one feel so inferior – are ways by which you can exhibit forbearance.
Paul presents another responsibility of husbands in I Timothy 5:8 – “But if any provide not for his own, especially for those of his own household, he hath denied the faith and is worse than an infidel”. Marriage is a financial venture and the husband has a responsibility to finance or support or provide for his family. This is talking about money. As a husband, your earnings are not your own but belong to your wife as well and your children.
Another responsibility of the husband is to be active in the area of the discipline and rearing of the children. When the Apostle Paul was giving the qualifications for elders and deacons, he included this statement that is certainly applicable to all men: I Timothy 3:3-5, and he speaks of ruling your own house.
THE NEW BOOK
The Difference of The Man and The Woman
Based on these biologically explained differences, some psychological distinctions between men and women can be established:
- Men grasp a situation as a whole and think globally, while women think locally, relying on details and nuances.
- Men are builders and creators. They take risks and experiment, while women select the most valuable knowledge and pass it over to the next generation.
- Men are more independent in their thoughts and actions, while women are more willing to follow the ideas suggested by others.
- Women’s self-appraisal is lower than that of men. Women tend to criticize themselves, while men are more satisfied with their own performance.
- Men and women have different sources of satisfaction. For men it’s career and prosperity, while women value family and kids.
- Men have are dominate their need to fulfill their goals, and women rank relationships with others first.
- Men get sick as often as women, although women tend to be more concerned about their health.
- Women endure pain and being less interested work better than men.
- Both man and woman use 10% of their brain in every process of things. Some that use 12 % percent no matter how small it seems, are partially programmed to a genius behavior and their way of thinking is remarkable.
- Men say the first thing they notice about a woman is their eyes, and women say the first thing they notice about men is they’re dress code, hands or feet.
- All w peak about finding a husband and never recognize him when he comes.
- Ask a woman how she stubbed her toe and she’ll say she walked into a chair, asks a man and he’ll say someone left a chair in the middle of the room.
- Women mature quicker than men.
- The woman phones home, the man phoned his boy.
- The man carries human life in his sperm; the woman carries a baby in her womb.
- Men process things by way of their thinking women begin their processing by listening.
- Diamonds are a woman’s best friend and a dog is man’s best friend.
- Man has his will, but a woman has her way.
- A man is as he has he thinks, and a woman is as she feels.
- A man thinks what he knows, but a woman
- feels she’s knows what’s best.
- A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t need.
- A man got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he chooses not to do.
- A man’s idea of helping with the housework is lifting his legs so the woman can vacuum.
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love; women like to be a man’s only love.
- Men are taught to apologize for their wrong; women are trained to apologize for their mouth.
- Men define a 50-50 relationship as you cook/I eat; you clean/I make messes; you iron/I wrinkle; etc.
- Men forget everything, women remember everything.
- MEN need signs…WOMEN work ALL the time!
- Men play the game, women know the score.
- Woman says, “He doesn’t listen”, Men says, “She get on my nerves.”
- Women relate well in a shopping environment, men just want roll out of the shopping environment.
- To be happy with a man, you must understand him a little and love him a lot.
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
- What Women Want: To be loved, to be listened to, to be desired, to be respected, to be needed, to be trusted, and sometimes, just to be held. What Men Want: something to eat, the remote, a chair to fall asleep in, a rub on the head and a wife that still gives lots of loving after 5 years of marriage.
- What’s the difference between a girlfriend and wife?
- What’s the difference between a boyfriend and husband?
- When men and women agree, it is only after shopping and sex conclusions; their reasons are always different.
- Wife: I hate seeing all those rear ends in the jeans commercials.
Husband: I guess they want you to see the labels.
Wife: Well, why don’t they put the labels on the knees?
Husband: who want to see your childhood scars?
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change his sex drive; a man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change how many times they have sex.
- A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need.
A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.
- A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s–she changes it more often!
- Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember.
- Women may be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake how he really feels.
- Women speak out of emotion, men speak when spoken too.
- Women love to put on a fine dress; men can’t wait to take of that tight suit.”
- Woman love to speak to the man in charge, men love to be in charge of the woman.
If you open a modern Oxford English dictionary, you would probably
find the definition of Jihad as “a holy war undertaken by Muslims against
non-believers”. This is a very poor definition. Before trying to define what
Jihad is we should first define what it is NOT.
Jihad is NOT Holy War
Jihad is NOT blowing up one’s self (Suicide is a sin in Islam)
A Prophet said, “Whoever intentionally swears falsely by a religion other than Islam, then he is what he has said, (if he says, ‘If such thing is not true then I am a Jew,’ he is really a Jew). And whoever commits suicide with piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell Fire.”A Prophet said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”
Jihad is NOT killing innocent people, Jihad is NOT flying a plane into a building packed with civilians
Jihad is NOT fighting out of anger and hatred
Jihad is NOT killing others just because they don’t agree with you
Jihad is NOT killing others just because they are not Muslims
The real meaning of Jihad
Jihad is an Arabic word from the root Jee Ha Da. It literally means to struggle or strive. Jihad is struggling or striving in the way or sake of Allah. Jihad takes a very important status in the doctrine of Islam and is one of the basic duties for every Muslim. Though, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the term Holy War. Such a term, or its equivalent doesn’t exist in the Islamic doctrine. The Christian Crusaders in the mid-ages invented this ideology of Holy War. There is nothing “Holy” about wars. Wars only involve killings and disasters!
Jihad has many forms,
• Jihad of the heart/soul (jihad bin nafs/qalb)
• Jihad by the tongue (jihad bil lisan)
• Jihad by the pen/knowledge (jihad bil qalam/ilm)
• Jihad by the hand (jihad bil yad)
• Jihad by the sword (jihad bis saif)